Event Time & Location
Funding from central and local Government is becoming scarcer and an increasingly diverse range of revenue sources is coming on stream. With this in mind, DCLG and Power to Change are hosting an all-day event that will allow projects previously in receipt of Government support grants to explore innovative ways of attracting continuing financial investment. Power to Change is an independent charitable trust, set up in January 2015 with a £150 million endowment from the Big Lottery Fund, to support, develop and grow community business across England. The day will feature:
· Practical learning & workshops
· A funding marketplace
· Opportunities to network
· Keynote speeches and presentations
Workshops will include:
· An introduction to Social Funding
· Understanding the confusing world of forms
· What sort of funding could you be applying for?
· How to attract investors to your organisation
· Learning how to write an attractive funding application
The full programme will be sent out shortly. In the meantime we encourage you to save the date.