Another opportunity to become a licensed practitioner through the 'Training Route'
The next training programme is now open for applications wishing to undertake the Training Route. This will be for a maximum of 15 people.
The Training Route requires you to attend five workshops, and to apply what you learn to a client society which is planning to make a community share offer. The course and assessment fee is £2,000+VAT per person.
Dates for the this training programme are:
- Monday 7 Nov – Webinar (online) 1100-1300
- Wednesday 14 Dec – Workshop 1 1100-1600 - Birmingham
- Wednesday 11 Jan – Workshop 2 1100-1600 - Birmingham
- Wednesday 8 Feb – Workshop 3 1100-1600 - Birmingham
- Wednesday 15 March – Workshop 4 1100-1600 - Birmingham
The CSU is able to offer a limited number of bursaries to freelancers. Applications are accepted until 30 September 2016 - please complete this application form.
If you cannot attend this training programme, let us know you're interested and we will get in touch about the next training programme.