3.2.3 Address

The rules must give the address for the registered office of the named society, which must be in Great Britain or the Channel Islands if registered with the FCA. The FCA must be notified of any subsequent change of address for the registered office. Societies registered with the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment in Northern Ireland must have a registered address in Northern Ireland. 

If you have any questions or suggestions for new information you would like to find in the Handbook, contact the team by email at [email protected]