Jo has considerable experience in co-operative business advice, business and financial planning, crowd funding, board mentoring and governance, legal registrations and conversions, organising events and study tours.
Community shares experience includes:
- FC United (£2m with 3,000 members)
- Northern Ireland Community Energy (£150,000 raised with 80 members)
- Village Greens (£100,000 with 400 members)
- Greater Manchester Tree Station (£140,000 with 200 members)
- Shared Interest Society (£27m with 9,000 members)